This update is mostly focused on improving color themes: implemented support for tracking of "Show accent color on the following surfaces - Start, taskbar and action center" option and better support for tracking of Windows accent color and its shades from Windows settings when "Use Windows theme colors" Labrys option is enabled.
Known Labrys color themes are now bundled with installer and can be found in %InstallDir%\Themes (typically C:\Program Files\Labrys\Themes) and should be navigatable by default from color theme Import dialog.
- Added a separate entry for normal Сontrol panel to default jumplist.
- Implemented support for light theme icons of modern apps.
- Implemented some workarounds for empty jumplists.
- Fixed loading of icons of jumplist entries of some of modern apps (Edge, Calculator).
- Fixed mouse wheel scroll settings not being tracked properly.
Next update which is hopefully going to come out at june will bring complete overhaul to command executors and "Run" part of Labrys as well as improved Compact mode.
New version features only updated tools:
- x264 updated to revision 2970
- x265 updated to revision 12510
New version features only updated tools:
- x264 updated to revision 2936
- x265 updated to revision 12426
- Reworked keyboard navigation a bit. Using Up and Down key to select items in Apps List does not cause jumplist to be loaded anymore (avoiding lag on slower PCs). Left and Right arrows can now be used to expand / collapse folders and to jump between Apps List and Jump List.
- Items highlighted with mouse cursor and selected with keyboard now always have appropriate visual representation (this may require tunning of existing color themes).
- Implemented support for executing items of "task" type from jumplists of modern apps (for example "New Window" of MS Edge).
- Fixed crash when jumplist item content menu is opened after jumplist was changed to empty jumplist by hovering over different item in Apps list.
- Fixed situation when successful fix of corrupted jumplist was treated as a failure.
- Fixed incorrect handling of pointer input after context menu is dismissed and at some other situations sometimes causing selection to jump.
- Fixed some minor overdraw problems.
This release fixes a couple of minor problems: Cleartype smoothing always applied for fonts regardless of system font smoothing settings and some random bugs caused by bogus Visual c++ 15.6 compiler.
This release is focused on product quality and stability. Most importantly, failure to load particular start menu item is not threated as a fatal error anymore, instead Labrys will proceed to load other items.
Added Turkish translation (thanks to İsmet Çakır).
Updated tools: libav to rev 48086, x264 to rev 2902, x265 to rev 11992.
Changes in new version:
- x265 updated to revision 11906;
- fixed audio missing after encoding avisynth scripts extracting audio using ffAudioSource;
- fixed video is flipped vertically after encoding avisynth script extracting RGB video from (uncompressed) avi;
- changed configuration file format: audio node now has "format" attribute with values "none" "aac", video node now has "format" attribute with values "none" "avc" "hevc" instead of "tool" attribute, muxing node now has "format" attribute with values "none" "mp4" instead of "container" attribute;
Historically C++ declaration syntax has been a total mess. Spiral rule and operators reused to declare stuff can make declarations unreadable to the point that people create special demangling services. With the recent introduction of rvalue- and universal- references situation became even worse.
Straight Declarations is a header-only C++11 library providing alias templates to declare arrays, pointers and references with uniform syntax and clear semantics. This library makes it possible to write declarations with left-to-right reading order and eliminates reuse of *, &, [ and ] symbols.
- Added when running on Windows 8/10 executing Windows -> Settings item in default jump list while holding Alt will open regular Control Panel.
- Fixed Labrys window does not hide sometimes after opening Control Panel.
- Fixed wrong command invoked with Alt+Num shortcuts.
- Fixed Shutdown button being highlighted when opening menu after Sleep or Hibernation commands used.
- Fixed wrong text right padding of executed commands history list items.
- Fixed possible crash when parsing shortcuts.
- x265 updated to revision 2851
- x265 updated to revision 11890